Everybody likes a success story, a new study or an interesting survey (okay, most people at least).
We at Tracking Happiness are no different:
- From time to time, we perform our own studies about happiness and mental health topics.
- We share case studies and inspiring stories from our community.
- We keep an eye out for published studies in our field, and try to share it with our readers in interesting ways.
This page acts as a hub for our readers to navigate to these stories, surveys and case studies.
Most recently published case studies & stories and surveys
Here are the most recently added posts within this category:
- Men Are 250% More Likely To Associate Sex With Happiness Than Women, Study Finds (11/9/2020)
- What Factors Determine Our Happiness? (New Study Analyzes 1,155 Answers) (10/21/2020)
- How Much Of Our Happiness Is Genetic? (New Study Results!) (9/30/2020)
- How Much Of Our Happiness Is Circumstantial? (New Study Results!) (9/21/2020)
- 40% Of Your Happiness Comes From Within: New Study Supports Popular 2005 Statistic (9/3/2020)
Tracking Happiness studies
In 2020, we’ve performed a large-scale study with the goal to provide more objective data on happiness topics that are often quoted throughout the internet.
For example, that 40% of our happiness is a result of our internal mindset.
Or that happiness is not something we can control.
Our study aimed to shed more light on these subjective topics. Based on the results, we’ve published multiple articles with unique observations.
You can find these articles by using the links below:
Tracking Happiness case studies
Our website tries to combine research with inspiring stories.
Research may provide us with evidence-based facts.
But it’s the case studies and success stories that will hopefully get you to actually take action!
Whenever our readers have an interesting story to share, we want to share that story with the rest of the world.
We’re always on the lookout for inspiring stories and case studies of our readers.
If you feel like you have a good story to share, or if you want to show others what you’ve learned on your way to happiness, I want to talk to you!
You can send me an email personally at [email protected]
All case studies, surveys and research articles
Here’s a full list of articles we’ve written within this category:
- Men Are 250% More Likely To Associate Sex With Happiness Than Women, Study Finds
- What Factors Determine Our Happiness? (New Study Analyzes 1,155 Answers)
- How Much Of Our Happiness Is Genetic? (New Study Results!)
- How Much Of Our Happiness Is Circumstantial? (New Study Results!)
- 40% Of Your Happiness Comes From Within: New Study Supports Popular 2005 Statistic
- Controlling Happiness Correlates With 32% Higher Happiness (New Study Results)
- (New) Happiness Survey – Large Scale Study Results
- Inspiring Stories On Finding True Happiness (by Syrian Refugees)
- (New) Tracking Happiness Survey – Win $100 For 2 Minutes Of Your Time
- Running Increases My Happiness – Data-driven Happiness Essay
- Justin Shares His Experiences With Tracking Happiness!
- What I’ve Learned From My Burnout Journal (2019)
- Happiness Index: What is it and How does it work?
- Engineering A Happiness Prediction Model
- Happy Mornings – Research On Personal Happiness And Waking Up
- Interview With Happiness Expert Alejandro Cencerrado
- What You Can Learn From Tracking Your Happiness! (Case Study)
- Does Salary Justify Your Happiness Sacrifice At Work? [+Survey Results]
- Am I Happy At Work? [analyzing my entire career from day 0]
- How Long Distance Relationships Have Influenced My Happiness (Personal Study)
- The Effect Of Sleep On Happiness [Complete Analysis] – Happiness Essay on Sleep: Part 1
- Can Money Buy My Happiness? (Personal Data Study)
- Happy In Love [Data Analysis] – Personal Happiness Study
Over the years, we’ve been lucky enough to have our studies and stories covered on some big platforms, like Forbes, Psychology Today and Lifehack.
Join thousands of people who follow Tracking Happiness to understand 100% of their happiness.
As seen on
As we’re constantly trying to learn more about happiness, we’re always on the lookout for interesting topics to investigate. If you have any questions about a certain idea, topic or study, please let us know in the comments below!
Founder of Tracking Happiness and lives in the Netherlands. Ran 5 marathons, with one of them in under 4 hours (3:59:58 to be exact). Data junkie and happiness tracker for over 7 years.