The goal of this site is to become a place where people can read about the very subject of tracking happiness. I mainly view this as a place to share my own ideas, methods and life lessons.
Best case scenario: this grows into something bigger, where people get inspired and start tracking happiness themselves. My personal goal is to create valuable content with my own data, and thus hopefully inspire someone else to also start tracking their own happiness, therefore adding value to one’s life.
My site goal list
I have always been a goal-oriented person. Below you can find a list of goals that I want to pursue. The idea is to add stuff to this list as time passes. (note: goals should be ambitious!)
Create a website about tracking happiness[April 1, 2017] Create the basic layout of the site, including the static-content pages[April 12, 2017] Get started on site posts containing valuable content about tracking happiness[July 20, 2017] Start reaching out to the interwebs[July 21, 2017] Reach 1.000 site views[June 7, 2017] Reach 10 comments[November 24, 2017] Inspire someone to track their happiness[May 17, 2017] Reach a word count of 100.000 on site content[January 15, 2018] Accumulate 5.000 site views[August 8, 2017]
- Reach 50 comments
Get featured/quoted on another site with one of the posts[September 10, 2017] Reach 10.000 site views[October 24, 2017]
- Reach 100 comments
- Get a guest to do a post about tracking happiness
- Reach 5.000 monthly site views
- Inspire 10 persons to track their happiness
- Develop an app which allows for easy happiness tracking
- Rank first on Google for the search term “Tracking happiness”
- Catch up with the present with My Personal Happiness posts
- Create a regular blog section, to further branch out within the Happiness genre
- Publish an eBook about my personal happiness tracking project
- Publish a real book about my personal happiness tracking project?